If you are aged up to 25 years you can contact the Kids Helpline any time of day or night. It’s free, confidential and you don’t have to give your name if you don’t want to. Visit their website: kidshelpline.com.au OR call 1800 55 1800.
Adults who require information about child maltreatment or have concerns for the safety of a child should contact the statutory child protection body in their state.
In Western Australia contact:
- The Department of Communities – Child Protection and Family Support
- Website URL: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-communities/child-protection
- Telephone: (08) 9222 2555
- Country free call: 1800 622 258
- TTY: (08) 9325 1232
- After hours: (08) 9223 1111 / Country free call: 1800 199 008
For free advice, counselling and resources for people affected by sexual violence:
- Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC)
- Website URL: https://www.kemh.health.wa.gov.au/our-services/service-directory/sarc
- General phone line: (08) 6458 1820